(Updated May 30, 2019)
• Responsible for the treatment
• Data processing purposes
• Period of data conservation
• Legitimation for data processing
• Data communication
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Company name: LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L.
Commercial name: AUDIOCONTROL
Mailing address: Carrer Barcelona, 28 Baixos – 17002 Girona (Girona)
Phone: +34 972 401 289
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L. The treatment is carried out with the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
1. Manage data provided directly by the interested party to inform you of our products and services, respond to your request, request or query and follow up later.
2. Provision of audiological and audio-prosthetic services, through the performance of audiological tests. These services can lead to a treatment of personal health data.
3. Manage, the data provided by the patient at the time of hiring our services, at the organizational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest.
4. Carry out, where appropriate, the profile of USER to offer our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
• The data for the management of the relationship with the patient and the billing and collection of the services will be kept throughout the time in which the commercial relationship is in force. Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible liabilities arising from the contract.
• The data relating to the publication of comments on our products will be maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless their desire is expressed that they are eliminated at any time.
• The data for the sending of commercial communications and preparation of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, in their case, they indicate their willingness to suppress them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the service
The prospective offer of products and services to patients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our patients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this treatment of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-patient users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but the processing of data for this purpose made previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except to:
To the specialist medical professionals collaborating with the center.
To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Transfers of data to third countries?
Mailchimp, is an application of the company The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a Mailchimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company of Atlanta, Georgia, company duly certified under the US Privacy Shield Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission, of July 12, 2016, Privacy Shield.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which They were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights as follows:
By e-mail attaching a copy of your ID to: email@example.com.
By postal mail: Carrer Barcelona, 28 Baixos – 17002 Girona (Girona), attaching a photocopy of your ID.
In the email address and postal mail indicated, we will provide the corresponding forms to exercise these rights materially.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you consider your rights violated because it concerns the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the Control Authority in matters of data protection competent to through its website: agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L. come from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
We remind you that you should not provide data from third parties unless you have authorization from them and have been previously informed.