What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access the User to certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be Use to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain active:
- Session cookies They are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager.
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. They belong to LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L.
- Third party cookies These are those whose ownership is from a third party, different from LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L., who will deal with the collected information.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and / or customization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information on navigation and offer advertising, be generic or personalized.
What types of cookies are most common?
TECHNIQUES: They are OWNER, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for user identification and for the provision of services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated solely by LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L.
ANALYSIS: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That’s why browsing is analyzed on our website to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
OF ADVERTISING: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that could be included on our website and / or store user behavior information obtained through of continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the habits of internet browsing and show advertising related to its navigation profile.
Why does a cookie serve??
Cookies are used to offer personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize when accessing as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the web page.
My consent is required to implement a cookie?
You do not need the consent to install technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, yes, you need the consent of the interested party that can be requested through different channels. In the case of LABORATORI AUDITIU GIRONA, S.L., it will be understood if you continue to use the website, notwithstanding that you may revoke and deactivate cookies at any time.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are those created and managed solely for us, and allow the user to navigate through our website and the use of different options, such as identifying the session, customizing information or accessing areas of restricted access
For more information see:
The web domain www.audiocontrol.cat uses the following types of cookies:
|gat_gtag_UA_70699288_20||This cookie is used by Google Analytics, to collect diverse information about the user’s browsing on the web. For example, the visitor’s location, details of the visit.
|When you close the session|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish the users. Google Analytics Cookie.
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html